Digi Coach provides a wide variety of customised programs for girls providing competitive and social benefits while maintaining a high adherence to the Spirit of the Game. Every coaching session is based around having fun whilst developing and building skills and attributes such as confidence, teamwork, and leadership whilst achieving personal bests.
Options for female cricket coaching sessions
- Private Coaching sessions – With a ratio of 1 coach to 2 players, the focus is on individual technique development for batting, bowling, wicket keeping and fielding. Session: 1 hour duration
- School Holiday Clinics – Girls only groups can be coordinated in Digi Coaches popular school holiday clinic program. Upcoming girls cricket coaching holiday clinics »
- Group coaching sessions – 4-6 players in each group coached on batting, bowling, wicket keeping and fielding. Session: 1 to 2 hours duration
- Cricket Day Camps – A great way for local clubs to raise awareness about female participation and playing options to help grow their membership base. The day involves a morning of skills and activities followed by a “World Cup” competition in the afternoon whereby the girls can put their new skills into practice. Day camps are suitable for girls up to age 18 of all abilities.
- Team, school or club coaching sessions – Tailored to the specific needs of the group. Every session is adjusted to meet the needs of the individual players and adapted accordingly to suit all ranges of abilities and ages. Session: 2 hours